Many different situations require In Home Care. Most often, families who have thought about a nursing home, but want their loved one to stay in the comfort and familiarity of their own home, as long as possible, are faced with difficult decisions.
The entire family may experience stress as the elderly strive to maintain their independence & siblings or others consider costs, identify responsibilities and search for solutions. Devastating realizations occur as one ages and independence is lost. Often a role reversal occurs between parent and their adult children. Safety is always a major concern.
AMS in Home Care services can help during this challenging transitional period. Our tender and competent care can allow the elderly to stay active and safely maintain their independence. Often the elderly adjust to their needs during this time. Stresses on the entire family are eased and needed respite relief is given to the family members providing direct care.
Many different types of service options are available depending on the client’s particular needs & overall heath condition. AMS can help assist in determining the family’s options. The patient’s needs & safety as well as the family’s best interests are always the first concern. To help you during this critical time, we will be happy to conduct a free, no-obligation professional consultation. Our registered nurse will assess your need for home care.
Home Care is usually necessitated in the following situations:
- Those needing just a little more help or safety supervision around the house
- Patients recovering an acute injury or illness
- Surgery patients
- People with disabilities
- Seniors with dementia
- Chronically ill patients
More information from these pages:
- Will In-Home Care be expensive? For many clients, it’s become the most cost-friendly alternative to long-term hospitalization or admission in a care facility. Paying for In-Home Care is easy and affordable.
- What are the different types of In-Home Care? What kind of In-Home Care is most ideal for my health? Get answers!
- In every industry and in every business, success is greatly influenced by the people in its team. Read about The Allure Team and find out about the people who helped us successfully delivery great service for more than a decade.
- A lot of clients found satisfaction from choosing Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. Here’s why…