One of the many challenges healthcare facilities face is finding qualified, temporary staff. Others need permanently placed employees who share their same vision and dedication for quality patient care. But where do you find these professionals? Where do you start?
More Than a Decade of Experience in Staffing
Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. will assess your unique needs and gain an understanding of exactly what your healthcare facility requires. We have over 17 years of experience and will assist you in finding the right people needed for your organization. We provide temporary healthcare staffing solutions as well as longer-term arrangements and permanent placement of key management or supervisory positions in your healthcare company. You can count on us to provide a timely solution. Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. has staffing specialists who can address your staffing needs all year round. Clinical management and service representatives are available around the clock to assist you with unparalleled customer support. You are provided immediate answers to your staffing dilemma 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Our Per-Diem Services are a Less Costly Alternative to Direct Hire
We offer a more effective and cost-efficient alternative to overtime, variable staffing needs, and maintaining your own per diem pool – all of which can be expensive solutions. Look to Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. to save you time and money!
Full Spectrum of Staffing Solutions
We can also assist you with temp to hire, contracted, or direct hire placements.
Our entire staff is carefully screened with a rigorous recruitment process & maintains California State Licensing and CPR certification.
Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. provides fully credentialed, well-trained and thoroughly screened nursing professionals. We utilize competency assessments to ensure accurate placements. Client specific screening protocols can be arranged and may include:
- Valid and current nursing license and or certificate verification with the State of California and hard copy documentation
- Current CPR card
- General and Criminal background check
- Drug screened and Drug free
- Professional liability coverage for all health care professionals and general liability coverage for unlicensed personnel
- Acceptable return on reference check from previous two most recent places of employment
- Written evaluation within 30 days of assignment
- General interview with a recruiter
- Recent physical by a licensed physician, stating employee is in good health and free of signs and symptoms of communicable disease
- Negative PPD or a Chest X-ray series of Hepatitis vaccines, MMR immunization records
- Two letters of reference within last 12 months of employment
- A minimum grade of 80% in NLN approved Competency test
- JCAHO approved training in – Body Mechanics – AIDS/ Hepatitis B/Blood Borne Pathogens – Infection Control/Universal Precautions – Fire and safety (all modules are age specific)
- General knowledge in Pharmacology and calculations appropriate for their specific classification
- Infection Control Training
- Demonstration of Knowledge pertaining to Client information Safekeeping and Compliance in HIPPA regulations training
- Face to face interview with the DON or a clinical management team representative
Protecting Your Organization from Employee-Related Issues
Apart from this Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. will assume Total Responsibility. We do not utilize any independent contractors. Each staff member is a ‘W-2 ’ employee of AMS. You are protected from all issues relating to SSI, Federal & State taxation and unemployment insurance withholding; Residence documentation (I-9); and overtime restrictions, including any associated claims of State Labor violations. Employees are fully covered under our worker’s compensation insurance. You are completely protected from the financial & legal encumberments and responsibilities associated with employing individuals.
Pages you might like to visit:
- Visit our FAQ Section for Employers where we answer the most commonly asked questions for Healthcare Providers in the process of Recruitment and Staffing.
- Do you experience staffing shortages from time to time? There’s actually no need to the expense of hiring more people when you only need short-term or seasonal workforce support. Send an online request for temporary (or permanent) staffing solutions!
- A set of customized services for every member of the healthcare community! Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. serves patients, professionals and providers. Our Full Spectrum of Services…