Is Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. the employer of the staff you send to your contracted facilities and hospitals?
Absolutely. Our professionals are W-2 employees of Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. We do not use independent contractors. Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. assumes responsibility for payment of all wages and payroll tax issues. Your organization is fully covered under our Worker’s Compensation Insurance and General Liability Insurance.
Will a representative of Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. be available around the clock?
Clinical management and service representatives are available around the clock to assist you with unparalleled customer support. You are provided immediate answers to your staffing issues 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
What areas can Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. provide staffing for?
Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. has client facilities throughout Southern California. Our service areas include: North San Diego County, across Orange County and to Los Angeles County. Our coverage stretches from the Pacific Ocean to the Inland Empire.
There are several registries out there, why should I use Allure Medical Staffing, Inc.?
Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. has been in the healthcare staffing business for over 15 years. So many other registries have come and gone. Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. has stood the test of time with a phenomenal track record of unparalleled service to its clients and employees. We are committed to the long-term success of our employees and the facilities we serve; our success is based on your success.
What type of staff is available from Allure Medical Staffing, Inc?
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Licensed Psychiatric Technicians (LPT)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Allied Healthcare Services:
- Medical Assistants
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Hospital Technicians
- Imaging and Radiology
- Radiation Oncology
- Scientific/Laboratory Staffing
- Medical Social Workers
- Dental Staffing
- Pharmacy Staffing
- Medical Administration
- Medical Billers and Collection Staffing
In Home Care Services:
- Personal Care Assistants / Professional Caregivers
- Home Health Aides
- RN / LVN / CNA
How do I request for staffing? Where do I get started?
Get in touch with Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. by calling us at our contact number. A staffing representative is always available, round-the-clock, who can address your staffing needs quickly and efficiently. You can also send an online request by filling our Staffing Request Form.
Find out more from these links:
- In every industry and in every business, success is determined by the people on its team. Read about The Allure Team and find out about the people who helped us successfully deliver great service since 1999.
- Our company has been providing qualified staff to variety of healthcare facilities and settings throughout Southern California. We help your team function uninterruptedly through staffing shortages. Read about our Recruitment Solutions.
- Clients have found satisfaction from choosing Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. Here’s why…