Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. brings you Comprehensive Home Care!
We offer a wide range of services to meet all the daily needs of the elderly or convalescing homebound family members. Our clients achieve a higher quality of life and greater level of independence while being able to stay in the comfort of their own home.
Apart from this, family & friends are also offered relief. We give them respite by taking over their caregiving duties. Because we only assign professionals to care for clients and their loved ones, peace of mind is ensured and stress is reduced as your loved one is in capable and caring hands with Allure Medical Staffing, Inc.
Home Care Programs are also kept as affordable as possible with various billing options for patients to choose from. We currently offer these In-Home Care solutions:
These services will be provided by qualified and knowledgeable professionals:
- Personal Care Assistants / Professional Care Givers
- Home Health Aides
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Registered Nurses
Home Care Settings served by Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. include but are not limited to:
- In-Home Care (private homes)
- Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly
- Independent and Assisted Living Facilities
What Can In-Home Care Do For You and Your Family?
With In-Home Care, you can focus more on your recovery and lifestyle preferences. Our staff will take care of your and provide you with direct personalized care without having to admit you into a nursing home or skilled nursing facility. We will help you keep your choice of staying in your own home.
HomeCare can also be provided in other settings besides the client’s home. You can be in a retirement community, a hospital, an assisted living facility – or any place you feel most comfortable. Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. will bring the same level of quality service in clients’ private homes to wherever you are.
Benefits of In-Home Care
- Improve Your Quality of Life
- Achieve Independence in Your Own Home
- Feel Better
- Get More Done
- Create Peace of Mind for Family & Friends
Our staff members will happily assist you with all activities of daily living and can help you in almost any other area. Our promise of Comprehensive Service that meet all your non-medical needs are fulfilled with every client and every family we serve. With Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. giving you an extra hand, you can have the quality of life you deserve.
Let our experienced staff help you today! All care professionals we assign to clients are thoroughly screened and evaluated for their competency in providing professional and TLC caring in-home service. Staff members are:
- Very Dependable and Reliable
- Knowledgeable and Trained
- Fully Insured
- CPR and First Aide Certified
- State Licensed & Fully Credentialed per Classification
Every staff member is backed by our courteous and professional full-time administrative and clinical staff. Both are available to serve your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
Assurance of your Full Protection as Home Care Clients
Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. does not utilize any independent contractors. Each staff member is a ‘W-2 ’ employee of AMS. We assume all the responsibility. You are completely protected from the financial, legal hassle & responsibility associated with employing individuals. You are completely protected.
Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. will take care of:
- All SSI and Taxation Withholding
- Unemployment Insurance
- Residence Documentation (I-9)
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Protection from State Labor Violations and/or any Associated Claims regarding the New Domestic Workers Bill of Rights, Overtime and Minimum Wage Laws
The last thing you want to do is to put your family member in the hands of someone with little experience or unqualified. Choosing the right caregiver is an important decision, but one that most people have little experience or training in.
This is where we can help. Our entire staff is carefully screened with a rigorous 17 point recruitment process, including a general and criminal background check. You can read more about the Hiring Requirements and Screening Process here.
A friendly representative can also help you with a no cost, no obligation, and no-charge professional consultation! To set an appointment, please click here.
Find out more from these links:
- What are the different types of In-Home Care? What kind of In-Home Care is most ideal for my health? Get answers!
- Will In-Home Care be expensive? For many clients, it’s become the most cost-friendly alternative to long-term hospitalization or admission in a care facility. Paying for In-Home Care is easy and affordable.
- Are you stuck in the crossroads of life, forced to make a decision for your ailing or elderly loved one? Allure Medical Staffing, Inc. can help. We’ve been there ourselves and we hope our experience and guidance can help you Make The Right Decision.